Born: 15th Apr 1802, baptised at St
Andrew, Thorpe, Norwich, Norfolk, 3rd Jun 1802. Died 13 November
Son of: John Harvey (1755-1842) and Frances Kerrison (1765-1809).
1. Fanny Bellman nee Harvey (1784-1867) who married Rev Edmund Bellman (1773-1843).
2. Sir Robert John Harvey (1785-1860) who married Charlotte Mary Harvey (1793- 1869).
3.Marianne Day nee Harvey (1786-1812) who married the Rev Charles Day (1780-1856).
4. John Harvey 1787-1806).
5. Julia Harvey (1788-1808).
6. Emma Harvey 1790-1880).
7. Caroline Harvey (1792-1792).
8.George Harvey (1793-1831) who married Mary Ann Julia Beevor.
9. Louisa Harvey (1795-1810).
10. Caroline Mary Savill Onley nee Harvey (1797-1845) who marriedOnley Savill Onley (1795-1890).
11. Harriot Blakiston nee Harvey (1803-1886) who married Capt Thomas Blakiston RN (Thomas Blakeston, 1790-1861).
12. Rosa Ranking nee Harvey (1805-1865) who married John Ranking RN (1798-18??).
13. Augusta Trelawney nee Harvey (Augusta Lady Goring,1807-1875) who married 1st Sir Harry Dent Goring, 2nd John Trelawney (1793-18??).
14. Charlotte Blake-Humphrey nee Harvey (1809-1894) who married Robert Blake-Humphrey (1795-1886).
Married: Elizabeth Beecroft (1805-1881), 28 March 1826, daughter of Sir Edmund Knowles Lacon Bart, M.P.
Roger and Elizabeth had issue:
1. Colonel John Edmund Julius Harvey (1827-1869) who married Octavia Lettice Stephens (1831-1911).
2. Adelaide Eliza nee Harvey (1829-1???).
3. Laura Anna (1830-1???).
4. Emma Harvey (1838-after 1861) Emma married Capt William Norman Leslie (!???- 1876) in 1861 They had 5 children. she married 2nd Arthur Raby in 1881. They had 5 children.
5. Charles Lacon Harvey(1839-1922). Charles married 1st Annie Louisa Kelly (1850-1876) and 2nd Mary Darley (1852-1923) in 1877. They had 6 children.
6. Henry Beecroft Harvey (1840-1912).
Roger Kerrison Harvey: An Overview
We know about . . . from the following sources:
Roger graduated from Trinity College, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England, with a Master of Arts (M.A.).
He gained the rank of Captain in the service of the East Norfolk Militia and East Norfolk Yeomanry Cavalry.
He held the office of Deputy Lieutenant (D.L.) of Norfolk.
He held the office of Justice of the Peace (J.P.) for Norfolk.
He was twice mayor of Norwich.
Hope to add some information here soon.
If you have any information to add to what is listed please contact me on email@example.com