Fanny Bellman nee Harvey
Born: 26 February 1784 in Norwich
and was Christened 28 March 1784 in St Gregory, Norwich. Fanny
died 1867 in Norwich aged 83.
Daughter of: John Harvey (1755-1842) and Frances Kerrison (1765-1809).
1. Sir Robert John Harvey (1785-1860) who married Charlotte Mary Harvey (1793- 1869).
2. Marianne Day nee Harvey (1786-1812) who married the Rev Charles Day (1780-1856).
3. John Harvey (1787-1806).
4. Julia Harvey (1788-1808).
5. Emma Harvey (1790-1880).
6. Caroline Harvey (1792-1792).
7. George Harvey (1793-1831) who married Mary Ann Julia Beevor.
8. Louisa Harvey (1795-1810).
9. Caroline Mary Savill Onley nee Harvey (1797-1845) who married Onley Savill Onley (1795-1890).
10. Roger Kerrison Harvey (1802-1882) who married Eliza Beecroft.
11. Harriot Blakiston nee Harvey (1803-1886) who married Capt Thomas Blakiston RN (Thomas Blakeston, 1790-1861).
12. Rosa Ranking nee Harvey (1805-1865) who married John Ranking RN (1798-18??).
13. Augusta Trelawney nee Harvey (Augusta Lady Goring,1807-1875) who married 1st Sir Harry Dent Goring, 2nd John Trelawney (1793-18??).
14. Charlotte Blake-Humphrey nee Harvey (1809-1894) who married Robert Blake-Humphrey (1795-1886)..
Fanny married: Rev Edmund Bellman (1773-1843), 26 November 1811, at Thorpe, Norwich.
Fanny and Edmund had issue:
1. Edmund Bellman (1814-????).
2. Arthur Horatio Bellman (1816-1905).
3. Charlotte Fanney Chevallier nee Bellman (1818-????) who married John Chevallier.
4. Augustus Frederick Bellman (1818-????).
5. John Bellman (1820-????).
Fanny Bellman nee Harvey: An Overview
The information I have about Fanny comes from the following sources:
1. Information supplied to me by Carla Woodworth Lynas and based on the 'Original Genealogical Collections, by the late Lieut. Col. Robert John Harvey of Thorpe'. This is mentioned in a publication called 'Walter Rye, Memoir Bibliography and Catalogue of of his Norfolk Manuscripts in the Norwich Public Libraries' by Geo. A. Stephen published in 1929? by the Public Libraries Committee, Norwich. Original documents in the Norfolk Archives.
Multiple Portrait of the Harvey Family
If anyone can add more information about the above I would be very pleased to hear from you.
If you know any more please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org