Emma Louisa Forbes (nee Whatman)
1854 and died 1945.
Daughter of: William Godfrey Whatman (1819-1876) and Emma Jane Whatman (nee Heath, 1821-1884).
1. George Dunbar Whatman (1846-1923) who married Francis Fuller (1850-1936).
2. Anne Whatman (1847-1870).
3. Edward Whatman (1850-1857).
4. Margaret Eleanor Malden (nee Whatman, 1852-1919) who married Henry Malden (1849-1931).
5. Mary Whatman (1856-1857).
6. Col William Douglas Whatman (1860-1929) who married Anna Buxton (1868-1934).
Emma married: in 1878, in Kensington, Rev John Gregory Forbes (1848-1917)
Emma and John had issue:
1. Charles G Forbes (1880-????).
2. Margaret J Forbes (1881-????).
Emma Louisa Forbes (nee Whatman): An Overview
Information provided to be my Stephen JF Plowman is as follows:
John Gregory Forbes b.1848 Paddington, London. m.1878 Kensington. d.1917 Depwade
The 1881 Census has John listed as the Vicar Of Hatfield Broad Oak, Essex.
In 1890 he was the Vicar of Chesterton, near Cambridge.
The 1901 Census lists him & his wife at Dickleburgh, Norfolk.
a. Charles G Forbes
b. Margaret J Forbes
For more information on the ancestors and relatives of John Gregory Forbes see www.plowman.co.uk
If you have any information to add to what is listed please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org