Elizabeth Harvey nee Blyford
Born: 17 June 1719 and Christianed 28 June 1719 in
St Peter Mancroft, Norwich. Died 18 October
1741 aged 23, buried St Clements, Norwich.
Daughter of: Robert Blyford (died 1737 or 1747) and Tamar Blyford (died ?).
1. Tamar Blyford (1716-1729?).
2. Robert Blyford (1717-1717).
3. Mary Blyford (1720-1720).
4. Matthew Blyford (1723-?).
5. Mary Blyford (1726-1726?).
6. Page Blyford (1727-1728?).
7. Hanna Blyford (1727-1730?).
8. Judeth Blyford (1730-?).
9. Robert Blyford (1732-?).
10. Thomas Blyford (1733-?)
Elizabeth married: Peter Harvey (1709-1751) 11 January 1738 in St Paul's (or St Helen), Norwich.
Elizabeth and Peter had issue:
1. Not known.
Elizabeth Harvey nee Blyford: An Overview
The information I have about Elizabeth comes from the following sources:
1. Information supplied to me by Carla Woodworth Lynas and based on
the 'Original Genealogical Collections, by the late Lieut. Col.
Robert John Harvey of Thorpe'. This is mentioned in a
publication called 'Walter Rye, Memoir Bibliography and Catalogue of
of his Norfolk Manuscripts in the Norwich Public Libraries' by Geo.
A. Stephen published in 1929? by the Public Libraries Committee,
Norwich. Original documents in the Norfolk Archives.
2. Her portrait and a reference to it in the book 'Portraits in Norfolk Houses' by Prince Frederick Duleep Singh, Vol 2, undated but published around 1928.
3. Her memorial in Saint Clement's church, Norwich. Floor slab next in line to the entrance 'To the memory of Elizabeth the beloved wife of Peter Harvey who departed this life the 18th of October 1741 Aged 23 (25?) years'.
If anyone can add more information about Elizabeth Harvey I would be very pleased to hear from you.
If you have any information to add to what is listed please contact
me on email@example.com
(Home) (Portrait of Elizabeth Harvey)