Born: Not known but died 1720.
Son of: Robert Harvey (16??-1695).
1. John Harvey (1666-1742) who married1st, Ann Statham (1668?-1706?), 23 May 1693 in Heigham, Norfolk, daughter of William Statham. 2nd, Mary (1671?-1725).
Robert married: Mary Nurse daughter of William Nurse of Hilburgh.
Robert and Mary had issue:
1. Lieut John Harvey RN (1700ish to mid 1700ish).
2. Possibly: Robert Harvey (1700-1756) who married Mary Wheasenham (1701?-1777).
3. Possibly: William Harvey (1695?-1786) who married Mrs Martha Forby (1695-1775).
Robert Harvey: An Overview
The information I have about Robert Harvey comes from the following sources:
1. Information supplied to me by Carla Woodworth Lynas and based on
the 'Original Genealogical Collections, by the late Lieut. Col.
Robert John Harvey of Thorpe'. This is mentioned in a
publication called 'Walter Rye, Memoir Bibliography and Catalogue of
of his Norfolk Manuscripts in the Norwich Public Libraries' by Geo.
A. Stephen published in 1929? by the Public Libraries Committee,
Norwich. Original documents in the Norfolk Archives.
2. Information from various websites on the internet including the website for the Norfolk Museums, Norwich Castle Museum and Art Gallery.
If anyone can add more information about Robert Harvey I would be very pleased to hear from you.
My interest in Robert Harvey is to find out more about his family and find the link to my ancestors Robert Harvey (1700-1756) of Stoke Ferry and Mary Harvey (nee Wheasenham, 1701?-1777).
If you know any more please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org