1766 and died 1821.
Son of: George Heath (?-1773), the Bookbinder, and Mary (previously Mrs Jacob, possibly Humball?).
1. Joseph Heath who became a bookbinder (1754-1820?) and never married.
2. William Heath (1755-1758).
3. James Heath ARA (1757-1834) who married Eliza Thomas (?-1835) and later lived with Mary Phillipson (1757-1819).
4. Hannah Heath (1758-1774).
5. Sarah Botheroyde (nee Heath, 1759-?) who married in 1779 John Botheroyde (?-1813).
6. Robert Heath (1761-1765).
7. William Heath (1763-1774).
8. Ann Heath (1768-?) who died before 1774.
George married: in 1790 Mary Fielding (1760?-1843).
George and Mary had issue:
1. George Heath (1791-1858) who married, in 1824, Margaret Storey (1793-1882). Both buried St Botolph's Bishopsgate.
2. Mary Anne Smart (nee Heath, 1794-1878) who married Stephen Smart (Solicitor).
3. Sarah Heath (1796-179?).
4. William Heath (1798-1844).
George Heath: An Overview
My only knowledge of George comes from information supplied to me by Sheila Howells and Pamela Roberts. I understand that George trained as a bookbinder and then became a builder.
If anyone out on the internet can supply me with a biography of the above, I would be very pleased to hear from you.
If you have any information to add to what is listed please contact
me on firstname.lastname@example.org