Of Corsewall, Wigtownshire.
Son of: James Carrick Moore (1762-1860) and Harriet. Henderson (1779-1866).
1. Harriet Moore (1801-1884).
2. Louisa Moore (1802-1853).
3. Julia Moore (1803-1904). Lived at Bolton Street.
4. Graham Francis Moore (1806-1883) who later took on the name Graham Michel Esmeade
John married: Caroline Bradley (1816-1877).
John and Caroline had issue:
1. Mary Moore (1840-1925) who never married. She lived at Brook Farm, Cobham, Surrey (fomally home of Sir Graham Moore ).
2. John Graham Carrick Moore (1845?-1890?) who married Francis Sandford (possibly Florence Mary Wills-Sandford, married Feb 1872).
John Carrick Moore: An Overview
We know about John from:
1. The book 'Records of the Carrick Moore Family' by George Heath, 1912.
2. His book 'Recollections of an octogenarian'. London: Printed at the Chiswick Press for private circulation, 1888.
Hope to add something here in the future.
I understand that when John's daughter, Mary Moore died in 1825, she left her estate or part of her estate to Henry Moore Annesley Cooke. He was the grandson of George Cooke and Priscilla Cook nee Bradley. Priscilla was the sister of Caroline Moore nee Bradley. Much of the rest of the Moore estate was inherited by the family of George Heath .
If you have any information to add to what is listed please contact me on email@example.com
(Home) (Bookplate) (Portrait Photograph)