Caroline Mary Savill Onley nee Harvey
Born: 11 June 1797 and died 29
October 1845 aged 48.
Daughter of: John Harvey (1755-1842) and Frances Kerrison (1765-1809).
1. Fanny Bellman nee Harvey (1784-1867) who married Rev Edmund Bellman (1773-1843).
2. Sir Robert John Harvey (1785-1860) who married Charlotte Mary Harvey (1793- 1869).
3. Marianne Day nee Harvey (1786-1812) who married the Rev Charles Day (1780-1856).
4. John Harvey (1787-1806).
5. Julia Harvey (1788-1808).
6. Emma Harvey (1790-1880).
7. Caroline Harvey (1792-1792).
8. George Harvey (1793-1831) who married Mary Ann Julia Beevor.
9. Louisa Harvey (1795-1810).
10. Roger Kerrison Harvey (1802-1882) who married Eliza Beecroft.
11. Harriot Blakiston nee Harvey (1803-1886) who married Capt Thomas Blakiston RN (Thomas Blakeston, 1790-1861).
12. Rosa Ranking nee Harvey (1805-1865) who married John Ranking RN (1798-18??).
13. Augusta Trelawney nee Harvey (Augusta Lady Goring,1807-1875) who married 1st Sir Harry Dent Goring, 2nd John Trelawney (1793-18??).
14. Charlotte Blake-Humphrey nee Harvey (1809-1894) who married Robert Blake-Humphrey (1795-1886).
Caroline married: her cousin Onley Savill Onley (Onley Harvey, 1795-1890), son of Charles Savill Onley (Charles Harvey, 1756-1843) and Sarah Harvey nee Haynes (1760-1805).
Caroline and Onley had issue:
1. Caroline Savill Onley (1820-????).
2. Louisa Harvey Carter nee Savill Onley (1824-1849) who married the Rev Thomas Garden Carter.
3. Charles Savill Onley (Charles Savill Harvey, 1827-????).
4. Arthur Savill Onley (1835-????).
5. Mary Whitaker nee Savill Onley (1839-????) who married the Rev George A Whitaker MA.
Caroline Mary Savill Onley nee Harvey: An Overview
The information I have about Caroline comes from the following sources:
1. Information supplied to me by Carla Woodworth Lynas and based on
the 'Original Genealogical Collections, by the late Lieut. Col.
Robert John Harvey of Thorpe'. This is mentioned in a
publication called 'Walter Rye, Memoir Bibliography and Catalogue of
of his Norfolk Manuscripts in the Norwich Public Libraries' by Geo.
A. Stephen published in 1929? by the Public Libraries Committee,
Norwich. Original documents in the Norfolk Archives.
Multiple Portrait of the Harvey Family
If anyone can add more information about the above I would be very pleased to hear from you.
If you know any more please contact me email@example.com