Edward Allen Bloor
Born: 1861 in Scot Hay,
Staffordshire and died 1946 in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire.
Son of: Daniel Bloor (1827-?) and Susannah Bloor (nee Mathews).
1. Hannah Bloor.
2. Harriet Bloor.
3. Alan Bloor.
4. Catherine Bloor (1850-?).
5. Mary Bloor (1851-?).
6. Selena Bloor (1853-?).
7. John Bloor (1856-?).
8. Richard Bloor (1859-?).
9. Louisa Griffiths (nee Bloor) (1859-?).
10. Daniel Bloor (1866-?).
11. Thomas Bloor (1867-?).
Edward married: Ellen Osborne (1866-1954) in 1887 at St John the Baptist Church, Keele, Staffordshire.
Edward and Ellen had issue:
1. William Bloor (1886-?). Born Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.
2. Daniel Bloor (1888-1931). Born Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.
3. Philip Bloor (1889-?). Born Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.
4. Edward Bloor (1891-?). Born Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.
5. Margaret Bloor (1892-?). Born Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.
6. Ellen Bloor (1894-1894). Born Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.
7. Lily Bloor (1897-1975). Born Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire and died Mansfield, Nottinghamshire.
8. Bertie Bloor (1900-1924). Born Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire and died Mansfield, Nottinghamshire.
9. Hector Bloor (1901-?). Born Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.
10. Dora Bloor (1906-1990). Born Stoke on Trent and died Poole, Dorset. Dora married 1st in 1933 Richard Stanley Jones (19??-1979), 2nd in 1950 Leslie Bailey (19??-2005).
Edward Bloor: An Overview
I know very little about Edward Bloor except for a family photograph and a family tree.
For more information about the Bloor family, please visit the Bloor Society website www.bloor.org
If you have any information to add to what is listed please contact
This website is sponsored by Local Surveyors Direct. House buyers requiring a Building Survey can visit the website, enter their property details and instantly obtain a list of estimates from Chartered Building Surveyors. Home sellers can obtain quotes for Home Information Packs and Energy Performance Certificates (EPC) from HIP Pack providers. Also listed are Structural Engineers, Architects, Electricans etc.