Born: born in 1781 and was
Christened 17 July, 1781 at St Margaret's Church, Catton,
Norwich. He died 30 June 1862, aged 81, at Beccles, in Suffolk.
Son of: Jeremiah Ives Harvey (1746-1814) and Mary Lucas (1746-1822).
1. Mary Maltby nee Harvey (17??-18??) who married Rev Edward Maltby (1770-1859).
2. Harriette Ives Harvey (1777-1847).
3. Rachel Sopia Harvey (1778-1780).
4. Lydia Margaretta Harvey (178?-178?).
5. Rachel Eloisa Smyth nee Harvey (1783-18??) who married Rev Charles Bohun Smyth BA (1793-1872).
6. Capt George Frederick Harvey (1785-1847) who married Lady Honora Elizabeth Hester Lambert (1784-1856)
1st: Frances Elizabeth Dalton (17??-18??), 7 February 1810 in Swaffam, Norfolk.
2nd: Jemima Bridget Willett (1785-1863), 3 March 1824 in Catton, Norwich. Jemima was the daughter of James Royal Willett and Mary Willett nee Day.
Henry and Frances had issue:
1. Mary Charlotte Harvey (died after 28 January 1834).
2. Frances Harriet Harvey (1815-1893).
3. Elizabeth Rachael Harvey (1817-1906).
Henry Harvey: An Overview
The information I have about Henry comes from the following sources:
1. Information supplied to me by Carla Woodworth Lynas and based on
the 'Original Genealogical Collections, by the late Lieut. Col.
Robert John Harvey of Thorpe'. This is mentioned in a
publication called 'Walter Rye, Memoir Bibliography and Catalogue of
of his Norfolk Manuscripts in the Norwich Public Libraries' by Geo.
A. Stephen published in 1929? by the Public Libraries Committee,
Norwich. Original documents in the Norfolk Archives.
If anyone can add more information about the above I would be very
pleased to hear from you. Please contact me