John Heath 1754-1814
What did John look like?
Born: 1762 and died 1814
Son of: William Heath (1725-1786) and Mary Heath (nee Hartray).
1. Sarah Heath (1747-1827).
2. William Heath (1749-before1785) who married in 1771 Dorothy Jeffs.
3. Hannah Heath (1757-????).
4. Joseph Heath (1758-????).
5. Elizabeth Heath (1759-1852, known as Betsy.
6. Mary Killingley (nee Heath, 1762-1814) who married Thomas Killingley (1759-????).
7. Joseph Heath (1764-1844) who married Susanna Sophia Willis (1766-1852).
8. Hannah (1767-????).
2nd Elizabeth Joanna Field in 1787.
John and Palethorpe had issue:
1. John Palethorpe Heath (Chemist in Nottingham) who married Eliza Heath (nee Killingley, 1785-1812).
2. Hannah Maria Bernard (nee Heath, 1782-1865) who married Thomas Bernard.
John and Elizabeth had issue:
3. William Prentice Heath (1788-????).
4. Edmund Field Heath (1782-????) who married Ann.
5. James Tullock Heath.
6. Caroline Eliza Williams (nee Heath) who married Thomas Sydney Williams. Married in 1814 in Beeston, Nottingham.
We know about John from the following sources:
1. A family tree researched and put together by Sheila Howells and Pamela Roberts.
2. John Heath was described in Edmund Sydney Williams's diary as a hosiery manufacturer who lived in Beeston. Thomas Sydney later married his daughter, Caroline.
If you have any more information please do contact me.