Sarah Morrision nee Harvey
Born: March 1767 and was
Christened 22 March 1767, St Clements, Norwich. She died 15
February 1828, aged 59.
Daughter of: Robert Harvey (1730-1816) and Judith Onley (1730-1810).
1. Robert Harvey (1753-1820) who married Anne Ives (1761-1801).
2. Judith Lydia Harvey (1754-1787).
3. John Harvey (1755-1842) and Frances Kerrison (1765-1809).
4. Charles Harvey (Savill Onley, 1756-1843) who married 1st, Sarah Haynes (1760-1805), 2nd Charlotte Haynes (1765-1847).
5. Elizabeth Harvey (1758-1759).
6. William Harvey (1761-18??).
7. Samuel Harvey (1762-1827).
Sarah married: Archibald Morrison (1765-1842), 15 May 1823.
Sarah and Archibald did not have any children.
Sarah Morrison nee Harvey: An Overview
The information I have about Sarah comes from the following sources:
1. Information supplied to me by Carla Woodworth Lynas and based on
the 'Original Genealogical Collections, by the late Lieut. Col.
Robert John Harvey of Thorpe'. This is mentioned in a
publication called 'Walter Rye, Memoir Bibliography and Catalogue of
of his Norfolk Manuscripts in the Norwich Public Libraries' by Geo.
A. Stephen published in 1929? by the Public Libraries Committee,
Norwich. Original documents in the Norfolk Archives.
Sarah Harvey and Archibald Morrison had no children. After
their deaths their estate went to the grandson of Archibald's
sister. This grandson was Archibald Morrison Stone (name
changed to Archibald Morrison Morrison upon inheriting the estate).
Multiple Portrait of the Harvey Family
If anyone can add more information about the above I would be very pleased to hear from you.