Born: 18 July 1807 and was
Christened 26 August 1807 in Thorpe next Norwich. She died 1875
in Italy aged 68.
Daughter of: John Harvey (1755-1842) and Frances Kerrison (1765-1809).
1. Fanny Bellman nee Harvey (1784-1867) who married Rev Edmund Bellman (1773-1843).
2. Sir Robert John Harvey (1785-1860) who married Charlotte Mary Harvey (1793- 1869).
3. Marianne Day nee Harvey (1786-1812) who married the Rev Charles Day (1780-1856).
4. John Harvey (1787-1806).
5. Julia Harvey (1788-1808).
6. Emma Harvey (1790-1880).
7. Caroline Harvey (1792-1792).
8. George Harvey (1793-1831) who married Mary Ann Julia Beevor.
9. Louisa Harvey (1795-1810).
10. Caroline Mary Savill Onley nee Harvey (1797-1845) who married Onley Savill Onley (1795-1890).
11. Roger Kerrison Harvey (1802-1882) who married Eliza Beecroft.
12. Harriot Blakiston nee Harvey (1803-1886) who married Capt Thomas Blakiston RN (Thomas Blakeston, 1790-1861).
13. Rosa Ranking nee Harvey (1805-1865) who married John Ranking RN (1798-18??).
14. Charlotte Blake-Humphrey nee Harvey (1809-1894) who married Robert Blake-Humphrey (1795-1886).
1st Sir Harry Dent Goring 8th Bart MA (1801-1859), 2 August 1827 at Thorpe, Norwich. Son of Sir Charles Goring Bart.
2nd John Trelawney (1793-18??).
Augusta and Harry had issue:
1. Sir Charles Goring 9th Bart (1828-1884) who married; 1st Margaret Anne Panton (18??-1856), 2nd Eliza Molyneux.
Augusta and John had issue:
2. Edgar Trelawney (1840-????).
3. Frank Trelawney (1845-????).
4. Letitia Trelawney (1847-????).
Augusta Trelawney nee Harvey (Augusta Lady Goring): An Overview
The information I have about Augusta comes from the following sources:
1. Information supplied to me by Carla Woodworth Lynas and based on
the 'Original Genealogical Collections, by the late Lieut. Col.
Robert John Harvey of Thorpe'. This is mentioned in a
publication called 'Walter Rye, Memoir Bibliography and Catalogue of
of his Norfolk Manuscripts in the Norwich Public Libraries' by Geo.
A. Stephen published in 1929? by the Public Libraries Committee,
Norwich. Original documents in the Norfolk Archives.
Multiple Portrait of the Harvey Family
If anyone can add more information about the above I would be very pleased to hear from you.